Saturdays, 10 am - noon: gardening at the Kitchen Garden behind South. Connect with Iris, the Kitchen Garden Manager, here.
Join us in the Manse Garden, a hands-on outdoor classroom that empowers community members of all ages to learn to grow food. Connect with Greg, the Manse Garden Manager, here.
Manse Garden Volunteer Days
Fridays April 14, 21, 28, May 5: 5:00-6:30pm and Saturdays April 22, 29, May 6: 10am - noon.
Public transportation is encouraged and it's about a 5 min walk from the Cedar @ Main St stop of Bee-Line bus routes 0001 and 0006, or a 15 min hilly walk from Dobbs Ferry MetroNorth station. If you must drive, please carpool and use street parking on Broadway.
are you interested in enjoying films and workshops, classes and excursions together? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's make it happen!!
PAST CLASSES & EVENTS
- Accelerated Permaculture Training with Claudia Joseph and team, fall 2018
- Many films about sustainability 2011 - 2017. See some here.
- Composting workshops with Eliza Zazzera 2016 - 2017
- Spiritual Activism. October 1st, 2017.
- Nature Walk at Juhring Nature Preserve in Dobbs Ferry led by Eric Stone. July 7, 2017.
- Healthy Soil: Grow your own Food Naturally, with Doug DeCandia. May 11, 2017.
- Earth Day Sustainability Fair + Farmers Market. April 22, 2017.
- Seed Starting Workshop with Kathy Puffer, offered April 1st, 2017.
- Organic Gardening Series with Suzi Novak, offered in 2015 and 2016.
Wow glad to see you actively participating in activites to bring a change in society, never knew a garden could have such a huge impact on a community. Hope to see more from you soon.ReplyDelete
Richard R. Cole Is expert of Outside tools and gadgets to Assist you in Choosing appropriate product among Tens of Thousands of optionsBest Chainsaw Sharpeners
I am appreciate your efforts for writing such a post which consist all the relevent info about the topic.ReplyDelete
Flavors of World